Ramuan / Bahan
Sugar ½ cup
Oil ¼ cup
Baking Powder 1 ½ Tbsp
Vanilla Essense 1 tsp
Cocoa powder 1 ½ tbsp
TbspWarm water ¼ cup
A pinch of Salt
1. Sift the Dry Ingredients (maida and baking powder).
2. Dissolve the cocoa in the warm water.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar until well blended and creamed.
4. Add the oil, vanilla essense and warm water (mixed with cocoa powder) and mix well. Finally add the flour and fold into the egg mixture.
5. Grease a cake tin and pour this batter into it.
6. Microwave this cake for 5 minutes on high.
7. Cool it and decorate with cofee icing or your choice.