Ramuan / Bahan
3 ozs Castor Sugar
8 ozs Plain Flour
2 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 tsp Baking Powder Cherries for Decoration (Cubed to small pieces)
1. Beat butter and sugar till firm and fluffy.
2. Add flour and stir constantly.
3. Finally, add in Vanilla Extract.
4. Greased baking tray.
5. Insert butter mixture into pipping bag with medium sized floret instrument.
6. Pipe out mixture onto tray approximately 2 cms. apart as mixture may rise.
7. Decorate with cherries.
8. Preheat oven and bake cookies in the oven for 10 minutes or till golden brown at a temperature of 160 degrees celcius.
9. Remove from oven and leave to cool.